Monday, July 6, 2020

Unexpected surprise at Bernwood 5th July 2020

On a lunchtime family walk in Bernwood Forest I did not hold out any hope of seeing an Emperor. High winds and a very large turnout of the general public suggested it would not be fruitful. However on turning off the main track and walking down a ride we came to an area sheltered from the wind and my wife pointed to the ground and there was an Empress, wings closed, feeding on the  ground at the edge of the track. She looked huge compared to the more regular males I see here. A family had passed us moments before so either they had walked right by the butterfly or she had just flown down to the ground. Typically she allowed point blank approach but she remained for just a couple of minutes before flying back into the surrounding trees. I had not bothered to bring a camera as I thought there would be no chance of seeing a Purple Emperor. Fortunately my daughter took a picture on her phone. Lesson learnt!


1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/