Thursday, June 18, 2020

INSTANT TROUSERING!

Neil Hulme saw his first Purple Emperor of the year today, at Knepp Wildland. Within a minute this pristine male had descended from on high to feast on his flesh, trousers, camera, the lot - apart, curiously, from the crutch and buttocks. 

Only the Good Lord knows when Neil last washed, or put his jeans through the mangle...

Throughout this 30 minute epic trousering Neil remained in statuesque pose, scarcely able to breathe. 

This is what the Purple Emperor does to us...








Tomorrow, an upskirting episode, perhaps...

5 comments:

dennis said...

just wonderful!

Andy Wilson said...

Who will volunteer to wear a skirt to be "upped"?

Dodge said...

Classic reporting from Mr Oates ! I shall always treasure my copy of your book, gifted by my brother Mike Cope after collaring you at an Edward Thomas tribute meeting ... you couldn't make it up ...

Dodge said...

Signed copy I meant to say!

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/