Sunday, June 21, 2020

Sun June 21st

Windy sunshine, after rain. Too windy in many places.

First Emperors of the year seen today in Alice Holt Forest, Hants, and Salcey Forest, Northants. None seen in Fermyn Woods today. One of the early Oxon sites started today. I don't think Wilts has kicked off yet. No news from Berks & Bucks.

The only Emperor I saw on the wing today (I checked two wild pupae, near Lambourn, Oxon / W Berks, both still extant) was a male chasing a wood piegon leeward of a tall oak on Cumbers Hill, on the A272 between Rogate and the River Rother before Midhurst. I was stuck behind a horse box at the time...

This week is The Week for throwing a sicky, selling the children into slavery, walking out on your wife - or doing whatever it takes to get out into the woods, Emperoring...

To the woods, without breakfast!  Take a bottle...   Enjoy...

Enjoy...

1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/