Monday, June 22, 2020

The Complete Purple Experience



I visited Abbotts Wood, Alice Holt today hoping to see His Imperial Majesty. Late morning I was watching a male whizzing around the top of an oak near the main car park assembly point and was grateful. I decided to make my way back to the entrance where I had parked and my car. I was about to get in, but thought I will have one more look along the track before I go. I had only ventured around 100yds when I put up a male, this was at 13.30. This male was to stay around this area for well over an hour. During this time it was probing in the track, walking about and occasionally flying a short distance and resting in the grass. Then it got curious, I was trousered and trainered in between it's three flights 10ft up into a tree. Then Mark Tutton came along the track and eventually tempted it on to his finger, and then mine for a few photos. At 14.45 it decided that was it and flew off along the track towards the gate, over the road and disappeared over the hedge.
Showing off

Male settling down

Getting familiar with a sweaty finger
On my trainer

Resting and watching 

1 comment:

Ric Clayton said...

I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me. Then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com website: Https://emutemple.wordpress.com/