Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday Morning Update...

A quickie to say that Purple Emperors have now been seen in all known counties within the Empire except Wilts, Glos, Worcs and Notts - though I for one don't have the time to trawl through the UKButts and BC Branch websites, much as I'd like to...

Feel free to wing info to me, especially via Twitter @MatthewOates76 as my email is playing up...

Also, watch this space on this, but congrats to Dave Law who followed a larva through to pupation in east Dorset, which has produced a huge black & red Hymenopteran parasitic wasp. The wasp has gone off to Gavin Broad at the BM NHM for ID. This is Very Exciting and I'm terribly envious... It may be Psilomastax pyramidalis but let's wait on the ID...

If you're having probs posting on this Blog then send blurb to webmaster Derek, and he'll post it.  


No comments: